ncp is an antiseptic/disinfectant containing halogenated phenols, sodium salicylate and phenolic compounds.
ncp, formally TCP has 27 unique uses & counting …..
- For cuts, wounds, burns, sores & scalds.
- As mouth wash and aftershave.
- For gum troubles, care of the throat and mouth ulcers.
- Boils, eczema, prickly heat and spots.
- Piles, sore throat &after tooth extraction.
- Daily bath, household disinfection and female intimate use.
Halogenated phenol possesses anti-microbial activity while, sodium salicylate has anti-inflammatory and analgestic effect thus reducing pain.
- ncp as an antiseptic/disinfectant can be used both internally and externally unlike other antiseptics.
- ncp has 27 unique uses and counting.
- With ncp, you have 27 nurses working in your home.
- You can solve 27 of your personal and household hygiene problems with ncp.
Dosage: see insert for other unique uses and directions on how to use.